Yesterday, Sacred Threads was thrilled to welcome Michael Woodnick where he spoke on “Spirituality in the Second Half of Life: From Doing to Being.” His thought-provoking story and guided conversation questions challenged our attendees to grapple with some poignant questions…
We want to share them with you to discuss with us:
- Where has life stuck you, fixated you, caused you to limit your possibilities?
- Where has life blessed you, given you a gift, and what have you done with it?
- Where are you blocked by fear, leaving you resistant to change?
- What is the fear beneath that fear?
- What do you need to let go of to move on?
- What brought you to this place in your journey, this moment in your life?
- What is holding you back from the larger journey of your soul?
- What have you always felt called toward but feared to do?
- What new life wishes to come into being, through you?
- Is now the time for you to answer the summons of your soul and live a second, larger life?
Comment below to begin the conversational thread…